This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for Polaris Digital LLC and PolarisDigitalMedia.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
- Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
Your Access to and Control Over Information
- You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We use “cookies” on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor’s hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, you would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.
We may share aggregated demographic information with our partners and advertisers. This is not linked to any personal information that can identify any individual person.
We may partner with another party to provide specific services. When the user signs up for these services, we will share names, or other contact information that is necessary for the third party to provide these services. These parties are not allowed to use personally identifiable information except for the purpose of providing these services.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
No personal information is captured by Google Analytics. The service tracks website usage.
Cookies from Facebook will be used on this site to help understand the effectiveness of social media campaigns.
Display & Remarketing Ads
You may subscribe to the newsletter on the website, which may contain tracking pixels. The pixel allows an analysis of the success of online marketing campaigns.
Your Rights Related to Personal Information
You may opt-out of future email communications by following the unsubscribe links in any emails. You may also notify me at Jaclyn@polarisdigitalmedia.com.
To be removed from the mailing list or amend or update your personal information. You may also request (to the above email) that I erase or completely forget your personal data.